AP-Business Wire- H5 Data Centers, a national colocation and wholesale data center provider, today announced a 30,000 SF expansion of its Phoenix colocation facility located at 2600 W. Germann Road in Chandler, AZ. The third phase development at the 180,000 square-foot data center adds needed infrastructure capacity to the data center campus. This expansion is part of a broader commitment H5 Data Centers has made to its Phoenix customers and the growing demand in Arizona.
Phase 3 improvements to the Phoenix data center include:
- Additional 30,000 SF of data center and infrastructure space
- Ability to support an additional 530 customer cabinets
- Up to 6 critical MWs of additional power
- Additional office and storage space
“H5 Data Centers constructs data center designs for the needs of our rapidly-growing enterprise and cloud services customer base,” said Josh Simms, chief executive officer of H5 Data Centers. “The demand for Phoenix colocation space and services continues to be strong from enterprises due to Arizona’s attractive power costs and the data center sales & use tax incentive program.”
- Tier III data center serving enterprises and cloud services providers
- 180,000 SF data center with up to 26 MWs of IT load
- Waterless data center design
- Ability to support power densities of 20+ kW per cabinet
- Access to multiple metro fiber providers and communications carriers
- Qualifies for Arizona-state sales tax abatement incentives
About H5 Data Centers
H5 Data Centers is one of the leading privately-owned data center operators in the United States with over 3 million square feet of data center space under management. The company designs and engineers flexible and scalable data center solutions to address the core infrastructure and edge requirements of its customers. H5 Data Centers operates data centers in 20 US markets. For more information, please visit www.H5datacenters.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230629923598/en/